15 things I learned from Old Faithful.
As a child my parents provided several family vacations. One of my favorite vacations was to travel into Yellowstone national park.
It was mysterious and super cool and exciting. I loved seeing all of the wild animals, the hot pots and especially loved Old Faithful. Old faithful demanded respect, if visitors where to get too close there was a high risk for injury.
You see, Old Faithful continuously builds pressure beneath the earths surface, eventually the pressure increases and then it shoots super hot water high up into the sky, and after the release it bubbles up beneath the earths surface until the pressure builds and again and again the cycles repeat.
Today, I asked myself what did experiencing Old Faithful have in store as a lesson or teaching that we can relate to life as part of learning about our human experience.
Here are 13 things I was shown.
1. If you let the pressure build, eventually you will explode.
2. At the moment of explosion, it won't matter who is in the way they will get burnt.
3. Don't push people beyond their comfort zone.
4. If you stand above someone who is in a high emotional charged state, you will risk being injured. Back up, let them process their own stuff.
5. You can not control the nature of someone else's life.
6. Release pent up anger and steam, don't let it build.
7. Pay attention. The higher meanings of Life is always doing its best to communicate with you through your experiences.
8. Nature is your greatest teacher.
9. Learn to be still.
10. Be open to learn.
11. We all need to vent and let off steam. Let the venting end here.
12. It's more about the journey and all of the lessons then it is about bitching about the experiences. Life is a gift, view it as one.
13. Respect one another in every expression, so what if someone let off steam. See the beauty in the release.
14. Let go of the explosion and hold on to the beauty of life.
15. We all have an explosion point.
I am sure if I continue to ponder I will find a lot more, for now, I will close..
💜 Kristy Lee
© 2011 All Rights Reserved Wheels of Light- Kristy Lee
Kristy Lee is a Intuitive Energy Practicionor who is a strong channel. She writes as a way of giving her experiences a voice to bring forth Healing unto the nations. sharing her journey opens space for you to share yours.
© 2015 All Rights Reserved